What is RENÉE
RENÉE is a set of injectable gels based on hyaluronic acid for skin hydration and revitalisation, the skin booster – RENÉE VITAL – and the RENÉE collection – RENÉE SMOOTH, RENÉE SMILE, RENÉE TOUCH , RENÉE LIFT and RENÉE VOLUME – for dermal restoration.
- RENÉE collection gels have been bionically designed to preserve the natural features of biological hyaluronic acid. Thanks to the bionic design, RENÉE gels have superior rheology – cohesive, elastic and pseudoplastic behaviour – tailored to the different needs of facial rejuvenation.
- RENÉE formulations are enriched with aminoacids – proline and glycine – structural elements of the extracellular matrix.
- Rational and clear product differentiation, through concentration customised formulations for the intended use.
- RENÉE gels have been designed to mimic the rheological features of endogeneous hyaluronic acid (extracellular matrix).
- RENÉE formulations are tailored with increasing concentration of hyaluronic acid according to the intended use.
- RENÉE hyaluronic acid gels are enriched with the aminoacids proline and glycine, important building blocks of the proteins – collagen and elastin – present in the extracellular matrix.
- RENÉE collection is set of hydrobalanced smooth and resilient gels, stabilised with low content of BDDE, Hyaluronic acid degree of modification: 5-6 %.
- RENÉE collection gels are ‘‘true‘‘ monophasic and homogeneous hyaluronic acid crosslinked gels – with no particles and no uncrosslinked, linear HA phase.
- Unique viscoelastic, cohesive and pseudoplastic behaviour.
- User friendly, easy to inject.
- Clinically proven safety and efficacy profile. Aesthetic results last up to 8 -12 months.